All General Surveying has been providing land surveying services to both the public and private sectors throughout Metropolitan Melbourne, the Bellarine Peninsula and the Western District of Victoria.
Our work force includes 13 employees working predominantly from our modern office in East Geelong and frequently operating from our branch office in Werribee. Our staff boast a wealth of knowledge in the industry, with levels of experience ranging from 5 years to in excess of 40 years in all areas of surveying.
Providing Great Service
Being a service provider in an ever changing landscape of technology, property markets and government legislation we believe we are well placed to continue to provide great service and value to:
- Builders & designers looking to get value for money whilst achieving fast turn-around times to meet their clients’ needs.
- First time developers looking to grow with the help of our experienced team.
- Experienced developers and construction companies who demand high quality and reliability to ensure their projects can be delivered on time and to budget.
Our Licensed Surveyors
Richard Hockley – Director
Richard has been Managing Director of AGS for 14 years. He has over 22 years experience as a Surveyor, 17 years as a Licensed Surveyor with extensive experience in all areas of surveying including:
– residential estate subdivisions,
– major infrastructure construction projects,
– large and small scale engineering surveys
– Title boundary definition
– high precision surveys.
Peter Carnovale – Licensed Surveyor
Peter is a Licensed Surveyor and has been working with AGS since 2011 after graduating from the University of Melbourne in 2010 with a degree in surveying (bachelor of geomatic engineering). Throughout his 12 years experience in the surveying industry Peter has held positions in country Victoria, metropolitan Melbourne, the United Kingdom, and in the Geelong region.
Peter has accrued a wealth of knowledge and experience in:
- Small and mid-scale residential development
- Dealing with council and other authorities throughout the subdivision process
- Re-establishing Title boundaries in urban and rural environments
- Feature and level surveys, Rescode surveys
- Small and large scale GPS surveys
- Construction set-out
- Residential buildings
- Multi-storey residential and commercial buildings
- Civil works (Roads, water, sewer)
- Engineering surveys
- Volumes, as-built surveys
- Monitoring surveys
- High precision machine set-out and calibration surveys
“Tecture have been contracting AGS for their Surveying services for the past few years. We have found they are an experienced, reliable, fast and professional service from start to finish. Their pricing is competitive & their turn around is exceptional. We have no hesitation in recommending the team at AGS to our clients for their services.”
Ben Robertson – Director
“It’s great to deal with land surveyors who completely understand the reason and purpose of the surveys. AGS are forward thinking and saved us time and money with their ‘can do’ attitude. Very Professional, Efficient and Friendly, keep up the good work guys.”
Frank and Cett ( Chet ) LoBianco
“I was lucky enough to be referred to AGS by a friend. I found Richard and the team to be friendly, efficient and professional. Keryn supported me through a sub-division process and was incredibly patient in answering all my questions, and there were lots!”
“Balanced Design Studio has been engaging All General Surveying services exclusively for a number of years now, as their level of service, quality surveying & turnaround timelines work in well with our projects. At Balanced Design Studio we look forward to working with All General Surveying for many years to come.”
Balanced Design Studio
Stay in touch with us
Still not to sure? Thats okay, we can chat it through.
Simply submit your enquiry or give us a call and we will get back to you to discuss your requirements.