Feature & Level Surveys
Feature and level surveys provide a detailed view of the existing site conditions of the subject site, locating all topographical features of the property, as well as details of adjoining properties and the street. Feature and Level Surveys have to have a sufficient level of detail for local councils and town planners to accurately assess the potential impact of any changes to the property.
Councils, town planners, architects and building designers use Feature and Level Surveys for a wide range of factors when assessing capabilities regarding design, construction or any land subdivisions.
Feature and Level Surveys include:
- Spot levels and contours over the site.
- Significant features and visible services over the site.
- Significant trees (including trunk/canopy size) over the site and near site boundaries.
- Location of existing site buildings, garages/sheds including a floor level and levels on eaves, ridges, gutters etc.
- Location, type and height of all boundary fences or walls.
- Location of directly adjoining buildings including set-backs and levels on eaves, ridges, parapets, gutters etc.
- Location of overlooking windows within 9m of site boundaries including head and sill heights and noting if they are habitable/non habitable.
- Location of neighbouring buildings including gutter and roof heights.
- Road details including nature strip detail, visible services & crossovers directly in front of the site.
- Establishment of a Temporary Bench Mark (TBM) on or near the site.
- Survey connection to the nearest registered Australian Height Datum (AHD) bench mark.
We can fulfil your specific requirements
All General Surveying can provide Feature & Level Surveys as the base data to design all types of civil and structural projects. We can provide a data plan in either 2 dimensional or 3 dimensional CAD format plan data starting from the standard house block right up to topographic plans covering 100’s of hectares or more. We can fulfil your specific requirements to show contours at any height interval required and the CAD files produced are all individually feature layered for greater versatility when working with the file.
“It’s great to deal with land surveyors who completely understand the reason and purpose of the surveys. AGS are forward thinking and saved us time and money with their ‘can do’ attitude. Very Professional, Efficient and Friendly, keep up the good work guys.”
Frank and Cett ( Chet ) LoBianco
“I was lucky enough to be referred to AGS by a friend. I found Richard and the team to be friendly, efficient and professional. Keryn supported me through a sub-division process and was incredibly patient in answering all my questions, and there were lots!”
“Balanced Design Studio has been engaging All General Surveying services exclusively for a number of years now, as their level of service, quality surveying & turnaround timelines work in well with our projects. At Balanced Design Studio we look forward to working with All General Surveying for many years to come.”
Balanced Design Studio
“Tecture have been contracting AGS for their Surveying services for the past few years. We have found they are an experienced, reliable, fast and professional service from start to finish. Their pricing is competitive & their turn around is exceptional. We have no hesitation in recommending the team at AGS to our clients for their services.”
Ben Robertson – Director
Stay in touch with us
Still not to sure? Thats okay, we can chat it through.
Simply submit your enquiry or give us a call and we will get back to you to discuss your requirements.